Skywise QAR/DAR API
QAR/DAR API is built to deliver aircraft QAR/DAR files which are already transformed and decrypted by Airbus to airlines via the data sharing contract.
- Airline needs to retrieve the flight data files from an airborne flight recorder.
- The data has to be transformed and decrypted by Airbus.
- To be downloadable with maximum file size is 35Mbs.
- Airbus Supplier
- Airbus Internal
You will find the documentation of APIs that are provided for the Beta Release phase. The URL to consume them is the following: https://api.airbus.com/sdx-qar-dar-v1/api/[endpoint]
Below, the technical details:
- Restful API architecture (not proprietary)
- Secured HTTPS connectivity
- Read-only apis - customers would initiate the call
- Customers can use the apis to write-back data into their MIS
- The API payload is a JSON object of up to 5MB/call
- Api’s response latency is under 3s/call (custom apis might differ)
- Up to 100 calls/min
- Up to 10 concurrent calls
- During the API beta release ontology APIs will return full set of parameters. For load management a new set of ontology APIs will be published all along the beta release phase.
- Interconnectivity with external systems via apis will be subject to standard properties and limitations of the restful architecture (e.G. Amount of transferred data or duration of connection)
- Data transfer bandwidth between skywise apis and external systems are not capped by airbus; bandwidth and latency may be influenced by the customer’s internet connection properties (i.E. A slow internet connection would result in slower response times and slower data download)