Skywise Ontology APIs
Monitoring API contains a collection of APIs which are used to monitor the API’s instance status, error, report and alerting via Splunk APIs. These APIs are used by Airbus Internal team to detect the issue in the real time, improving product quality and shorten the support time for customers.
There’re also the APIs which can extract and provide the consumption report for customers who has been charging by using Airbus Skywise’s APIs.
- Monitoring API status, instance and data health on multiple platform: Mulsoft, Foundry.
- Export the API consumption report.
- Alerting on the consumption limitation and error.
- Airbus Supplier
- Airbus Internal
- Airline's Third Party
- IM Partner
You will find the documentation of APIs that are provided for the Beta Release phase. The URL to consume them is the following: https://api.airbus.com/sdx-[apiname]-v1/api/[endpoint]
Below, the technical details:
- Restful API architecture (not proprietary)
- Secured HTTPS connectivity
- Read-only apis - customers would initiate the call
- Customers can use the apis to write-back data into their MIS
- The API payload is a JSON object of up to 5MB/call
- Api’s response latency is under 3s/call (custom apis might differ)
- Up to 100 calls/min
- Up to 10 concurrent calls
- During the API beta release ontology APIs will return full set of parameters. For load management a new set of ontology APIs will be published all along the beta release phase.
- Interconnectivity with external systems via apis will be subject to standard properties and limitations of the restful architecture (e.G. Amount of transferred data or duration of connection)
- Data transfer bandwidth between skywise apis and external systems are not capped by airbus; bandwidth and latency may be influenced by the customer’s internet connection properties (i.E. A slow internet connection would result in slower response times and slower data download)